Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fear

The Truth is I am afraid of death.. I am so afraid to die young.. I am afraid I didn't live up to my full potential and be the person everyone knows I can be.. I'm afraid if I died now I wouldn't make it to where I want to be.. If I died I'm afraid of the way I left so many of my relationships.. 


With everything I love to do everyday death is just around the corner.. I could make one mistake and I'll be gone..

I know this doesn't sound to good but I've never really felt like id be around for very long which is why I do so many of the things I do, when  I do these things it becomes a part of me and when I do them I smile because at these moments I know that I'm alive..

1 comment:

  1. "I smile because at these moments I know that I'm alive."

    Great post. Wish you would've written more bc I would've read it.

    ReplyDelete